Saturday 2 October 2021

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 7 - Treats from The Body Shop and arranging my Halloween Altar.

It's October so naturally within a few hours of the turn of the month my decorations were out (I'm still sneezing 🤧 from boxes covered in dust under the bed allergies) and the weather turned truely Autumn 😪😪.

I'll pop some decoration photos in my next blog but I thought you guys might like to see my pretty Samhain (Halloween) altar. It's traditional to decorate with candles, pumpkins and divination tools such as tarot cards in my case.

Also before anyone panics the cross-stitched star is a pentacle nothing to do with satanic worship, no matter what horror films and the internet would have you believe 🙄.

I was  really pleased when I went into town today as The Body Shop has my favourite pumpkin body butter from last year. I also got a free shower gel and bath bomb with it which was a result 😁.


I also added to my decorations with this pumpkin from Poundland.

They've also got their full range of decorations now too - 

I love these florals
A broomstick for me? 🤔

Wilko  has a lot of their decorations out now so I'm now the owner of this candelabra. 
I got this lovely glass pumpkin. 

Helpfully it fits my favourite smelling candle that I got last year. 



They also had Halloween tennis 🥎 and seeing as tennis balls are Eos's favourite thing in the world I got her and Norman a packet each. 

I think they went down pretty well.... 
I hope you guys enjoyed this latest blog, I'll try to get some photos of my decorations posted in the next few days 😊

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...