Wednesday 6 October 2021

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 9 - Some Treats!

Hi guys this blog's a short but sweet one of a couple of cute jewellery and make-up bits that I've bought.

When I was in Eastbourne today I found a market stall selling beautiful handmade jewellery so I obviously had to have these little 🎃 studs. This is their instagram if you want to check them out. 

Tesco's haven't got the greatest decorations this year but I did get some cute earrings.

I absolutely love the Trick & Treat ones.

Revolution have followed up last year's Nightmare Before Christmas  collaboration with a Corpse Bride one, so I'm now in Tim Burton heaven ❤️. 

I got the lipstick in the colour Victoria which is a gorgeous deep red.

I also avoided my natural aversion to mirrors and ordered one.

Tomorrow is tattoo day and I'm getting a Halloween-ey piece that I can't wait to share!

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...