Friday 29 October 2021

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 19 - A Haunted Hallway 👻

It's begun!!! It's less than 24 hours until my Halloween party and I've started decorating 🎉.

I always do a haunted graveyard in the hallway and I have to say I think it looks pretty good if I say so myself!

The gravestones are ones that I drew last year as are some of the bats 🦇 the rest of them and the pumpkins are part of the 'Fireplace Set' I got in Sainsburys earlier this month.

Some closer up photos -

The ghost 👻 garland looks really effective and is from Wilko. 


I did this cross-stitch a couple of years ago.

I put some more of my cross-stiches up in the kitchen. 

I can't wait to post more photos of the rest of the kitchen and living room decorations tomorrow!

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...