Thursday 30 September 2021

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 6 - Some horror themed nails and welcoming the Great Pumpkin πŸŽƒ

Last week I was shocked to discover that you can no longer watch It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown  on YouTube!

As one of my favourite Halloween traditions this was akin to the year that no-one showed The Snowman at Christmas! Thank god for Ebay where I managed to get a DVD of all the Peanuts seasonal specials.

I spent yesterday productively experimenting with some Beetlejuice and Freddy Kreuger themed nails. I'm still trying to perfect the striped nails.

This morning during my Asda shopping I saw that they were moving stock about to put Halloween in! There's some ok pieces so far but I'm hoping they'll do another version of last year's witchy range (I still have the skull on my Altar).

More 'Jen' make-up

I always like their mini πŸŽƒ

These are beautiful.

I got these little bits - 

I thought the white pumpkin would fit nicely with one of my favourite purchases from last year (from TK Maxx).


Speaking of TK Maxx it's just along from Asda so I tool a wander down to see if they had any new Halloween in. Unfortunately I was in for a real disappointment as their Halloween has moved onto one shelf with the space taken up by Christmas bits 🀒😜.

Bloody Gnomes

I have to say this year TK Maxx really hasn't been that great in the Eastbourne, Brighton or Homesense stores. I've seen videos on YouTube of far better stores around the country.

My pre-lunch task has been to clear some spaces on my shelves for my Halloween decorations to go in when I start digging it out over the next few days.

Naturally I'll keep you all updated πŸŽƒ πŸ¦‡ πŸ§™πŸ». 

Love Jen
XxxX

Ps even my Scroogeish heart had to admit that this Christmas Triceratops in TK Maxx was adorable 🀣❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...