Thursday 7 October 2021

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 10 - Tattoo Time!

I've always wanted to get some kind of Halloween tattoo and today it finally happened! I mentioned my friend Tiffany's web store Napoleon Bunnyparte in one of my earlier Halloween Hunting blogs. She has the cutest Halloween Range and kindly let me use one of her designs as a tattoo.

Jump to my lovely friend Mark at Eastbourne Tattoo Club who tattooed this adorable bunny pumpkin (bunmpkin?) on my arm.

He also did this Eye Of Horus for me (in honour of Helen recently turning 50 - you're welcome 😜).

If anyone is interested in an updated tattoo blog (I did one wayyyyyyy back in 2013 about the ones I had then, you can find it here) then I'd love to write one 🥳.

Post-tattoo session I nipped across to Poundland and found this skull and pumpkin.

I'm over the moon with my latest tattoos and so glad to finally have something Halloween-related. Hopefully I'll be back soon with some more spooky fun.

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...