Sunday 10 October 2021

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 11 - A Cute New Friend πŸ¦‡

Hi guys I hope you're all doing ok and are ready for the new instalment of my Halloween Hunting πŸ˜‰.

Today I went to Waitrose with Helen and she convinced me (not that she had to work hard 🀣) to bring this adorable fellow home.

We've named him Bert. 

I also got this cute sign and pumpkin. 

At the end of last week I went to Sainsburys and I have to admit that their Halloween Range is a bit disappointing this year. Last year it was great and I got quite a few items, including the Jack Skellington and 'Boo' signs I have on my door (you can have a peek at the decorations in my room here). This year it was only a few shelves.

I bought this scene-setting set to add to my 'graveyard' that I make each year.

I did however find this beautiful ring in their jewellery section so the trip wasn't a total loss πŸ˜‰.

I went back to Asda too and their Halloween shelves are still a bit patchy. They have loads of cool stuff on their website but every time I go on it the site glitches when I try to add stuff to my basket. I just want to order the Nightmare Before Christmas Tombstone dammit 😀. I did pick up another couple of pumpkins and some net fabric as you can never have enough of that! 

I'm gathering together some photos of Halloweens past and I'm hoping to get that blog up during the week.

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...