Wednesday 20 October 2021

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 15 - Some Spooky Clothes

Hi guys I hope you all enjoyed last weekend's Pumpkin Picking Blog šŸŽƒ (I've just about got all the mud out of my jeans).

Today I went to Asda and found that they had some comfy & spooky clothing instock.

I found this jumper -
Unfortunately none of their tops said "Potential to cut off own finger during carving" šŸ˜‚. 

They also had some adorable ghost šŸ‘» pjs, anyone who knows me will tell you that one of my favourite past times is napping and now I can combine it with my love of spookiness! 
I think they might glow in the dark but I shall report back šŸ¤”

I also picked up these glosticks for the party - you're never too old for glosticks! 

I'm hoping that I'll find a few more bits to blog about ahead of the big day as I've really enjoyed sharing my Halloween fun with you all. 

Stay spooky! 

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year šŸŽ¼. I've been...