Friday 15 October 2021

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 13 - Halloween Cake 🎂 and the cutest Etsy store.

Hi guys ahead of my first Halloween activity tomorrow (Pumpkin Picking 🎃🎃) I wanted to give you a quick round-up of a few bits I picked up and most importantly cake news!

I was in my favourite café in Gilderidge Park the Tennis Café and I was over the (full 🌕) moon to see they'd make a Red Velvet Halloween Cake.

When I was in town I popped into Tiger and Poundland and picked up a few more bits.... 

This cat 🐱 candle holder and mugs were from Poundland.

I found these in Flying Tiger.

This bat is so damn squishy!

Bat 🦇 lights

Cute tealights.

I've been wanting to order from Baby Blue Bat Bootique for a while and when a YouTube channel I watch Heavy Metal Momma (visit the video for a discount code) reviewed some of their items I finally gave into temptation.

All their details

They're already onto a winner with the label on the parcel 😂

Their packaging matches my Tim Burton stripes.

Free sweeties always help!

As do horror movie stickers

🦇 Earrings

Haunted Houses!

👻👻👻

Do give them a quick look as they're a small business with some adorable items.

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...