Sunday 3 October 2021

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 8 - Room decorations are up!

*Drumroll please* 🥁 MY HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS ARE UP! I thought you might like to see some photos of how everything looks. I've taken night & day photos to show things as clearly as possible.

Hope you enjoy!


My most important shelf is my 'Kay shelf' dedicated to a beautiful, brave lady who passed away a few years ago. I feel she'd approve of sharing her space with Jack Skellington.

Skull shelf
Witchy shelf
My very own pumpkin patch. 

30 Seconds To Ghosts this year 😂
Eyeballs for the windowsil.
My favourite smelling candle 🕯 and my moon lamp.

Haunted shelf 👻
TV stand


Today Chris, Vana and Norman came over and Norman modelled his 🦇 collar bow.

Now he'll always be reminded of his bat-eared cousin.

She looks so delighted to be posing for a photo..

I hope you guys like what I've done with my room. It'll keep me entertained until I can get my grubby paws on downstairs 😁😈. I'll obviously be posting any more bits I pick up ahead of the big day! 

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...