Thursday 28 October 2021

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 18 - Halloween Hot Chocolate and receiving my correct title πŸ‘‘

Ok so I may have said that yesterday's blog may have been the last one, but that was before today's treat at Princes Park. The Perch is always one of our favourite places to go and when they posted about their Halloween hot chocolate on their Instagram we felt it would be rude not to investigate.....

Eos is always enthusiastic to go πŸ˜‚. 

They had some cute decorations at the counter. 

We also indulged in some raspberry ripple cake.

When the hot chocolate arrived I decided I'd definitely made the right choice!

😱😱😱😱

Yummy!

I'd definitely reccomend The Perch if you're in the area as the food is always delicious and the service really good.

After our treats we went to Tesco, their decorations have been rubbish this year but this dress is super fun (and will of course be worn year round πŸ’πŸ»‍♀️).

Best of all it comes with a crown πŸ‘‘!

I've finally been afforded my correct title 😁.

I'm planning on starting some decorating tomorrow so I'll blog that if I get the chance. 

Stay spooky πŸ‘» πŸ¦‡ 

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...