Friday 1 November 2013

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

This week has officially been a good week, I've been making myself go out and generally be a normal, social human being and the results seem to be paying off. 

On Sunday I had a wonderful day in Brighton with Helen & Kay




My two favorite ladies

Yep there was Rainbow Cake

And yes as officially mental I'm allowed to pose with this sign!

On Wednesday I went to Emma's Halloween party. I'd forgotten how much I enjoy getting my full goth on and painting my face


Day Of The Dead Make-Up - yes I kinda went as my tattoo
As always Em's house was decorated brilliantly with loads of Halloween treats and general spooky stuff. I was also really pleased with how my spider fascinator came out (amazing what you can do with some fabric and pipecleaners).

Em managed to turn herself into the Ghost Pope

A better shot of the spider fascinator (and my hair doing odd things)
Last night I went to Gem's and as well as worshipping Ellie her gorgeous cat I learnt to carve pumpkins for the first time *insert self-harmer and knife joke here*.



I went for slightly more gothy make-up last night
Gem carving like a pro

Making a mess!
The back of Gem's pumpkin
Gem's Pumpkin

My Pumpkin


Obviously I snuck a triad on mine!

In all their glowing glory on the front step
Ellie felt we should've been focusing on her and not Nightmare Before Christmas


It sounds silly but I'm actually quite proud of myself for doing loads this week. It's still teeny baby steps but it's giving me hope that this is the start of something.

Love Jen

XxxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...