Wednesday 30 October 2013

Time To Be Alive


I've been on Lamotrigine (or Llama tablets as I prefer to call them - rolls off the tongue far more easily!) and I think things are improving.

I'm not getting so low as I was as often, there's only been a couple of real dips which for me is really positive! It's also taken the edge off my really happy moods in a good way. I still feel happy but not what I would call 'crazily happy' e.g bouncing off walls or being annoying. 

The only downside I've noticed is that the tablets have left me incredibly tired. I'm struggling at work especially with keeping awake when I'm taking minutes in a meeting, in fact I have a rather attractive bruise on the inside of my arm from trying to pinch myself awake on Monday. I'm lucky in that my work colleagues understand that i'm not being lazy or drunk (if only!) and will nudge me or send me to make coffee! 

I'm hoping now that with the pills boosting me up i'll start to feel even better and slowly start rebuilding friendships I've neglected and start doing other things I enjoy. 

For now I have a new tattoo and also 30 Seconds To Mars at the O2 Arena at the end of the month to look forward to.

Let's hope the positivity continues!


Love Jen
XxxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...