Thursday 21 November 2013

More Fun Facts


After playing the fun status game on Facebook I thought you lucky people deserved a full Need To Know list of facts about me!

From my Facebook 

1.      I met my best friend Helen on Facebook when we were both tagged in a photo, the rest as they say is history ………….

2.      My bunnies Estelle & Esme are the centre of my universe

3.      I've seen my favourite band 30 Seconds To Mars 15 times (16 after this weekend) and my dream is to see them in NYC

4.      I love crafting and learning new crafts but if I don't pick something new up straight away then I get really frustrated.

5.      I'm incredibly messy except when it comes to my CD shelves, if you move something I will notice and chase you with a bunny!

Blog exclusives :p

6.      My favourite place in the world is Camden in London, I love the vibe and the market and the Max Orient Chinese restaurant!

7.      I carry my little camera everywhere with me and take at least 2/3 photos a day. One day I really hope to be as good as my brother Chris and his fiancee Vana who ae both amazing!

8.      If I go to a concert or airshow I spend 90% of the time watching through the camera lens, people think I miss what's going on but I just see it from a different perspective.

9.      I would love to be a professional tour photographer and follow a band around the world taking photos at concerts. 

10.     I love walking around cities at night, some of my favourite times with Helen have been us walking around at night in Lille & London.

11.     I once caused Helen & Chris to have hysterics by commenting that ducks don't like rain.

12.     I am still flummoxed by the bus system in Rome

13.     I always film displays at airshows and then edit them and add music to make mini-movies, I have Airbourne, Farnborough & Biggin Hill airshow movies going back to 2008 on my Laptop.

14.     I actually really enjoy meanial tasks like stuffing envelopes

15.     I have 6 tattoos & 13 piercings

16.     The most beautiful place I've ever been is Niagara Falls which was covered in snow and ice.

17.     I love vintage clothing and my favourite era is the 1950s

18.     I believe tea is the cure for most of the world's ills

19.     If you're my friend then I will love to spoil you with little gifts, it's my way of saying thank you for putting up with me

20.     I have a bad habit of falling asleep when I'm supposed to be taking minutes in meetings

21.     Whilst I try to be positive about my Bipolar and anxiety and tell myself it makes me unique I hate it for losing me friendships and causing me to miss out on funexperiences.

Hope you enjoyed!

Love Jen

XxxxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...