Wednesday 31 December 2014

(Not So) Happy New Year

Ah New Years Eve that night every year where everyone is supposed to be *so happy* and *so positive* about the *amazing* year that's to come. Well I hate to burst anyone's bubble but it's bollocks. Your year will be just as crap as the previous one, and the one before that. Your resolutions won't be kept and you'll just make yourself miserable trying and then failing to keep them.

My new year has started off just splendidly with a letter from work confirming that from 7th Jan I go down to half pay whilst I'm off sick. Whilst I was expecting that it just rankles that I am suggesting ill-effects and a financial hit because they have been unreasonable and handled the situation so badly.

I will be going back, my Occupational Health appointment is 21st Jan so I assume I will be going back after that. I just hate that I'll be going back into a situation where as the psychiatrist said I'm being set up to fail.

So happy new year where I have no chance of the work situation getting any better or really of anything changing for me.

Seriously wondering what the point to anything is.

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...