Thursday 8 August 2013

"You're A Writer"

Those 3 words that my counselor said yesterday have kickstarted a multitude of ideas and thoughts.

To backtrack a little I showed her my entry for the Elle writing competition (See the post here) about rebelling against my depression & anxiety in order to try and live a normal life. At the time I didn't think too much about the statement but now I'm really excited.

I want to write more and more, trouble is I just don't know what. I would love to write a book like my friend Gemma is in the process of doing (from what I've read so far it's awesome) but despite loving reading I really don't have any original ideas.

Ditto with this blog, I really love posting but sometimes I've just run out of things to say and I really don't want this blog to turn into a depressing "woe is me" series when I can't think of anything new. The whole idea of these pages is to demonstrate that you can live your life even if you have depression/anxiety or other conditions.

So if anyone does have any ideas or wants to challenge me to write on a subject then comment here or tweet me @JenRaeFrances.

XX Jen XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...