Saturday 10 August 2013

Short Morning Blog

Today is one of the days when my mood has dipped along with my energy levels. This morning I could barely keep my eyes open, let alone move to get up and get the bunnies sorted (trust me late breakfast to Estelle & Esme is a fate worse than death - bunny disapproval).

Whilst I am trying to keep this blog positive as is my intention to show that although depression and anxiety are all-consuming you can fight your way through them.

So today is shaping up to be one of those days where I'm anxious & paranoid. My paranoia is about whether my loved ones are ok, poor Helen bears the brunt of this. I'm having to re-tech my brain that someone telling me "I'm ok" isn't some kind of subliminal message of not being ok, it means just that, they're ok!

Positive things to look foward to today is my regular Saturday meeting Helen on her lunch hour, which will involve copious amounts of tea and possibly some cake. Then me and Mum are off to see a friend's dog compete in a show later on - plenty of squeeing at fluffs opportunities I feel!

Have a good day everyone

XxJenxX
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...