Monday 29 August 2022

On The Hunt For Halloween 2022 Vol 5 - The final hunt before holiday

Today Helen and I had a final Halloween hunting trip before I go on holiday with Mum, Dad and Eos tomorrow (we're off to the South Of France). We started off in Hobbycraft as Helen wanted a couple of the plush pumpkins I showed you in my last blog.

Mission accomplished in a tasteful green


We also stopped off at TK Maxx where I was horrified to discover that Christmas has infiltrated my Halloween aisle!!! 😟😖

Noooooooo

I got a final couple of bits -

A Halloween toy for Eos

Some teeny skull lights


And a candle




I can't imagine there'll be much, if any Halloween bits, in TK Maxx by the time we get back towards the end of September (not that I'm complaining as I've had some good buys this year) but looking back at last year's blogs Primark emerged at the end of September (there are already a couple of cute bits on their website) as did Flying Tiger and Poundland (see this blog). In fact Flying Tiger has started to add some Halloween bits to their website as have Poundland. I also went past The Range earlier and spied some giant pumpkins in their window so that will also be on the agenda when I get back. 

This Candle Holder is super cool

See you in a few weeks!

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...