Saturday 13 August 2022

On The Hunt For Halloween 2022 Vol 3 - Off To Brighton

Hi guys it's time for another Halloween blog. After a second successful trip to TX Maxx I had a lovely trip to Brighton with Mum, Helen and Vana to (among other things) have a peer at what Homesense had to offer Halloween-wise. 

Spoiler, it went well

Naturally Corney came along for the ride




We went to Wagamama to fuel up for the day's shopping and I indulged in a couple of cocktails ..


Helen had a cherry and rose lemonade



We had a wander through The Lanes looking in all the quirky shops and popped into Waterstone which was Jen-heaven (books and a cafe with a good tea supply what's not to like?).



Due to the very un-Halloween hot and sunny weather we thought it was sensible to cool off with some ice cream at Sprinkles Gelato which was a really pretty ice cream parlour with a 50s vibe. 

Mum and Vana went for multiple flavour scoops


Helen and I went for these cherry sundaes (to continue with the day's apparently cherry foodstuff theme 😆)

Yum

Corney seemed to approve

After we were suitably refreshed it was time for Homesense! When Mum and I went over last year there wasn't a huge amount left, this year was a whole different story .... The whole bottom level was taken over by spooky goodies!!!


Plenty of kitchen utensils




Crockery


SO. MANY. CANDLES!!!!








My house would look like this 364 days of the year if I was given half a chance!




I love these snowglobes




Mum would kill me if I brought any more mugs home

With the huge range they had I feel I was pretty restrained in my shopping! Here's what I picked up -

I thought this could go on my Mabon altar before I hang it for Halloween
 



I like this light up scene inside a pumpkin


For my party

I picked this up to go with last year's potion bottles


Hocus Pocus is one of my favourite Halloween movies


And finally I got this beautiful glass pumpkin

And believe it or not the pumpkin got home in one piece!

Love Jen

XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...