Friday 26 August 2022

On The Hunt For Halloween 2022 Vol 4 - Hello Hobbycraft!

 Hi guys today I went into my local Hobbycraft to see if any of their Halloween Range had made it into store yet and I was not disappointed! 

There was loads to be found the moment I walked in -



They had the plush pumpkins again from last year and in a wider variety of colours and sizes, if anyone wants one of these this year then grab one asap as they sold out almost immediately in store and online last year.



Another stand of decorations and costumes -


I liked these cute beaded decorations -



Some cute tealights (not that I need any more, I have the damn things coming out my ears)



These shelves remind me of my very own 'Witch Cupboard' where I keep my supplies of herbs and waters.



Some fun stickers

Tinsel Wreaths

A couple of years ago I got some of these wooden 'base' decorations and coloured them with Sharpies but the sensation of the pen on the wood made me feel gross (maybe a sensory Autistic thing? more news to come on that soon) which is a shame as these have so much potential!



I don't think letting me loose with any pottery painting is the best idea in the world, I'm possibly the world's messiest painter ...



And for those of you who are Autumn decor fans there was plenty on display (I may well end up with one of the wire pumpkins as they're a bit different).



I think I was pretty restrained in my shopping, I spent yesterday afternoon sorting through my 5 boxes (really) of Halloween bits and taking out some bits that don't really fit with my decor anymore to go to the charity shop, so I don't want to buy for the sake of it. 

These lights are adorable and the perfect size for a shelf or table, I'm really hoping that they may have a brainwave and do a skull too

I love how cheerful the pumpkin and bat are

I'd seen this tealight holder online and fallen in love with it so when I saw it in the shop I grabbed it immediately. 




I'm thinking of doing some kind of 'potions' display this year, either in my room or downstairs for my party, and I got these to add to the bottles I've already got. 


And finally I got a couple of the pumpkins - it would have been rude not to!



Love Jen

XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...