Monday 27 September 2021

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 5 - Halloween starts to emerge....

It had to happen sooner or later, Halloween has finally started appearing in Eastbourne! I was excited to finally see some bits out in Flying Tiger, Neon Sheep, Poundland and Wilko seem to have started filling their shelves too (including some Halloween 🥎 for Eos).

Marks & Spencer had some pumpkins out much to my delight. Admittedly I've only ever carved about 2 pumpkins in my life, both ending disastrously, but I can still be enthusiastic!

Yes I am wearing a Halloween top ....
Flying Tiger (best shop name ever) had loads of bits. 

  

Can't say I love the squishy brains 

 


 

Out of respect to my Arachnophobic friends I restricted myself to just these earrings rather than the matching necklace and ring that came with them (you're welcome)

These are the other bits from Flying Tiger -

Best serviettes ever!


To be fair I'll probably wear this to the pub at some point .....



Neon Sheep had started putting some bits out too - 

 

I got another of the adorable tealight holders that I mentioned in one of my earlier Halloween hunting blogs. along with some party bags for the big day, lights and shot glasses (obviously) 


Just so cute!

Poundland has started filling it's Halloween aisle and I got this cute sign 







I got two of these sets of bat ears so that on the off chance that Helen or I don't have a Halloween costume we can go as Eos with her bat ears. 

I'm not lying!


The final couple of bits I have to show you guys are a couple of internet buys from a couple of my favourite independent sites. 

First up is this ghost from Moonchild Spiritual Emporium where I buy a lot of my witch supplies. 



My lovely friend Tiffany runs a webstore Napoleon Bunnyparte selling rabbit toys and supplies and also bits for us human minions, she's just launched her Fall and Halloween range and when I saw this bag I fell in love. 

Front

Back

Close up of the pattern


I hope you guys enjoyed this latest instalment of my Halloween Hunting, hopefully I'll have another update soon.

Love Jen
XxxX






No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...