Monday 20 September 2021

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 4 - Primark Comes Good and a National Trust trip.

Hi guys I've got plenty to show you this week thanks to Primark's excellent range of Halloween accessories. I've also got a couple of gorgeous National Trust bits from our recent trip too. 

Starting off with Primark, I was intrigued to see what would make it to the Eastbourne store after seeing all the bits on their website.  When I went in I was surprised and pleased to see that we had pretty much all of it!


Two stands full! 

 


Plenty of costume accessories, I did however take a hard pass on the 80s style lace gloves ......

 



 


I ended up with quite a few bits (for year-round wear obviously). 

Not bad for £13!


I love the ridiculous size of this bow

Yep I have scrunchies, sorry not sorry Carrie Bradshaw
 
Hopefully this'll make styling my two-tone undercut even more fun.



The rest of the bits were earrings -





Last week we also had a very pretty Autumny trip to Bateman's the home of Rudyard Kipling owned by the National Trust which of course meant there was a gift shop .........

I got these gorgeous felt pumpkins. 


The Autumn colours were starting to appear whilst we were there -






Eos, Mum & Helen waiting 'patiently' for me to finish taking photos


That's all for this week, hopefully some more places will start to fill their shelves with spooky goodies soon 🤞.

Love Jen
XxxX



No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...