Tuesday 9 August 2022

On The Hunt For Halloween 2022 Vol 2 - Up Next (and finding myself a date)!

After a successful start to the Halloween season (check out the first of this year's blogs here) I'm back with more! 

After passing our local Next store and falling in love with a beautiful Moon Phase frame I decided to order it online and also have a look to see if they have a Halloween range.  As you'll see here I wasn't disappointed! 

I now have a new bedspread

And these adorable pumpkins

This one in particular matches my year round room decor


I've also found some adorable bits from independant shops. This little ghost is from my favourite witch supply website Moonchild Spiritual Emporium's Halloween section. 



Continuing with the ghost theme, meet Agatha who came from the ETSY store MeganAndTheMoon




As you may be wondering from the title of the blog, I have indeed found myself a man! 


Meet Tom of TK Maxx

He takes his name from Muppet Treasure Island



I think we'll be very happy together, he dresses gothic, doesn't critique my music or YouTube video choices and is permanently in the Halloween mood 💕💕💕

Whilst being woo-ed by Tom I took the time to find some more goodies. 

I can see this being hung up year round


I'm thinking this will live on the windowsill

Some year round hand towels for my en-suite

Candles!



I wonder who I purchased this for .....

Finally I found this gorgeous Nightmare Before Christmas fleecy throw, one similar to this was about £40 on the Disney store site, this one was £13 .......

I'm off to Brighton on Thursday with Mum, Helen and Vana to visit their TK Maxx branch and of course Homesense! 

I shall report back .....

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...