Saturday 27 April 2013

Book Review - "Girl's Night In" by Hannah Read-Baldrey


I've been excited about this book ever since I read that it was coming out last month. The book is written by Hannah Read-Baldry (@CoutureCraft on Twitter) who also collaborated on two of my other favourite crafting books "Everything Alice" & "Everthing Oz".



First off the book is GORGEOUS it's full of lovely illustrations & pictures. Content-wise there is a wide range of different ideas and skill levels and SO many great ideas that cover Papercraft, jewellery-making, sewing & baking. Above all it's FUN!

I've already gotten so many ideas from it which I feel is the mark of a good craft book, not only does it instruct you well but it also encourages you to explore your own ideas. 

Love Jen

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...