Thursday 18 April 2013

Alice In Dreams

This is the final invitation card that I've drawn up. I'm trying to teach myself to draw again as it's always been something I've enjoyed and that's relaxed me.

When I was a kid I drew hundreds of 'models' wearing different outfits, I never dreamed that one day I'd design and make my own jewellery like I do now - well not sure if my kind of bits can be classed as 'design' but I'll take it!

The next thing I really want to do is learn to make clothing and I have all these visions of 50s style prom dresses & 40s tea dresses that I want to make! I just love the feeling of wearing something I've made and that no-one else has the same.

Love Jen
XxxxxX
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...