Saturday 27 April 2013

A Big Thank You

I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone for their kind messages, texts & tweets today whilst Esme hasn't been well.

I'm happy to report that when I checked on her & Estelle a few minutes ago she was nibbling some hay and then engaged in an energetic game of  "carrot" with me (slightly concerned that she appeared to be sharpening the end of said wooden carrot to resemble a stake .....).

People are always ready to knock social media sites like Twitter but yet again it has proved that for every trolls or weirdo on there, there are 100 kind-hearted people like you all.

So from me, Esme & Estelle a massive THANK YOU!

Love Jen, Estelle & Esme

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...