Sunday 14 April 2013

A Few Favorite Things I've Made .....

I guess to properly document not only my recovery progress but also my creative progress I'd better share a few previous creations of mine .....


 Being a bunny-slave I tend to make a lot of rabbit-themed items 


 I like charm bracelets! 

 This was based on a template for a brooch - but I decided I liked it more as a bracelet!


 Having a Steampunk moment


 My first attempt at a purse


 A kindle cover with Day Of The Dead fabric


 Headband



 This handsome chap is now living on a headband


 Christmas Wreath


 London map themed passport cover



A reversible bag


 London Bunny!


 Felt flowers



Drawings of my bunnies Estelle & Esme

 I have a thing about eyes


And finally this is what happens if you mention your favorite church in Florence is the Santa Croce ................




You of course get a felted Santa Croce of your own! Poor Helen!



Love Jen

xxxxxxxx









No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...