Sunday 14 April 2013

To Do List

Anyone who knows me will tell you I like a good to-do list so this is my current crafting-things-to-try list!

1. Make headbands for Download - yes I will be making 30 Seconds To Mars themed headbands using the Phoenix template that I *may* have tweeted at them a week or so ago and they *may* have tweeted back that they liked.




Screenshot from my fangirl  music following Twitter account. 


2.  Start making some Tea-themed bits to raise more money for the Race For Life that myself, my Mum and my best friend Helen are running in June in honor of loved ones battling cancer. I'm going to make tea-themed jewellery, decorations etc to top-up our fundraising. You can donate here

3. Make the decorations & party favours for my Mad Hatter's Tea Party themed birthday in June. 

4. Learn to crochet

5. Learn to knit

6. Carry on re-teaching myself to draw

Love Jen
xxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...