Sunday 14 April 2013

You Are Invited To A Tea Party ........

So as you may have guessed by now I have a *small* obsession with Alice In Wonderland (blame the talking rabbit!) and this year I'm intending on having a Mad Hatter's Tea Party for my birthday.




  It's handy having a white rabbit in your life with an obsession like this!



Unfortunately my girls Estelle & Esme suffer much from my Alice obsession, from the indignity of being placed inside Hatter-style hats .........

............ To being drawn as characters from the book. 



Luckily I have a little practice in Alice decorations from my best friend Helen's Wonderland-themed birthday party last year. 



 
Me, Emma & Helen (I made my card headpiece, Emma's cameo necklace & Helen's red, white & blue necklace)

I made us a "Pin The Hat On The Hatter" game

And a few posters




I made this white rabbit based on the illustrations in the book. 



For my tea party I've decided to draw some Tea Party-themed Alice invitations to send ........

 Goth Alice

 Based on the book illustration


 Steampunk Alice & Hatter





 I'll update this post as I make more party bits!

Love Jen

xxxxxxxx















No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...