Saturday 22 October 2022

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 14 - Some Lovely Gifts & More Autumn Appreciation

Hi guys Halloween's getting ever closer! In fact it's less that a week until my party so I've busily checking off my to-do list of party bags, food and decoration planning (I think it's incredibly unfair that I can't decorate the rest of the house until Thursday at the earliest). In my last blog we had loads of pumpkin fun and the theme continues with some lovely gifts I received from my friends. 

Helen got me this adorable pumpkin (it's so squishy!!).


It's now on my altar

I was super excited to receive a parcel in the post and opened it to find this adorable little guy and very appropriate sign from Heather. 


Now firmly attached to my purse!

I'm also continuing on my 'Autumn Appreciation Course' and admiring all the colours around me. These were in our local park -




Yesterday we had another National Trust trip, this time to Bateman's which was the home of Rudyard Kipling (the author not the cake maker!). They had some beautiful colours on offer too. 









And pumpkins too!

The house itself is lovely too -


Dogs are allowed in the grounds so Eos got to come too!


Today I decided to have some make-up fun and do some Autumn-inspired colours. 


I used my 'Sally' Palette from Revolution with the colours 'Shadow On The Moon' and 'Romantic'. 





And topped it up off with this mascara (also by Revolution) and eyeliner from Haus Labs (Lady GaGa's make-up brand!).



This was the result



I used my lipstick that I got on holiday from Sephora



The final full look -


One of the things I do like about Autumn is that it marks the start of Beret Season (and yes I do have a Pumpkin Beret). 

I've accessorised it with this 'Stitch & Witch' pin which I thought was very me

We had to nip to Waitrose earlier and they still had some Halloween bits in (see my blog from last month with their full range) and I ended up with this Jack O' Lantern, candle and mug. 


I'm hoping this mug sneaks past Mum's mug embargo ....

I can't believe it's almost Halloween now! I have a trip to Brighton with Vana planned for this week so you never know a few final bits might sneak home with me ........

Love Jen

XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...