Sunday 2 October 2022

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 10 - Shedding some light

Hi guys just a quick blog today to show you some minor tweaks to my room decorations and also a couple of bits I found today. In my last blog where I showed off my decorations thus far I mentioned that I needed to put up some more lights to perfect my decor. I've also got a couple of little bits to show you.


Bat lights for my Haunted Housing Estate


My Count-a-like lights on my shelves


The shelves look much better now!







Today I went across to Bexhill to visit my brother Chris and Sister-In-Law Vana for Formula 1, biscuits, tea and of course Norman the sausage!


Before we headed to theirs Vana and I took the opportunity to pop to a couple of shops to check out their Halloween wares. Luckily Vana is well used to my Halloween habits after we went to Brighton back in August (check out that blog here). I was able to visit my first ever B&M Halloween section which had lots of cute things but I'm trying hard to be selective about what I buy and either nothing quite fitted with the look I'm going for or I already had similar bits. I also found that the Bexhill Poundland had far more stock that the Eastbourne one and I was able to get a broom for my Kiki costume (the bow arrived the other day).


I got this bottle too which I'll probably use for the kitchen decorations

M&S also had these ghost versions of their pumpkin lights which have finished off my Haunted Houses perfectly!





I've added a couple to my cute ghosts




Thanks as always for reading my blog. I'll catch you all in the next one!

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...