Saturday 29 October 2022

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 16 - Party Time!

 

My Kiki inspired outfit

Yesterday I had a very busy day getting the house suitably spooky for my party. As with last year I did a 'Haunted Hallway'. 








Eos seemed to approve of the decor -





She appeared slightly less impressed with her Halloween collar charm .....



I also put the little cross stitches up again





Bottles


Black and White pumpkin patch

Before my terrible cooking was added

I put a couple of bits in the downstairs spare room and upstairs bathroom too -

 



 


The kitchen decorations -



Dad's been doing some work on the flooring so had some toolboxes at the bottom of the stairs which worked perfectly for some multi-level decorations!

By day







A walk from the kitchen to the hallway. 


These were the living room decorations -



I love this scene inside a pumpkin


Halloween cushions



I think she was getting bored of posing ....


My costume this year was inspired by the Anime film Kiki's Delivery Service with a gothy twist. 

With my trusty cat Jiji


Cape on

Halloween tights!

A cheeky Aperol and Gin before everyone arrived

We had a great night hanging out and catching up (even if Hilary and I weren't able to convince everyone else to watch Ancient Aliens 😂).

Party Ghouls

Stay spooky everyone!

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...