Tuesday 8 April 2014

Raising Money For Rethink!

The date is set! On Saturday 3rd May I'll be hosting a tea party and hoping that friends and family will be joining me to have a cuppa and cake in aid of Rethink Mental Illness. In the evening I will be hosting a quiz night too.

I'm really hoping that lots of people will support me in this endeavour, Rethink do such a fantastic job in providing information and support to people suffering mental health problems and their families. I've waxed lyrical in previous blogs about how important support for people with mental illness is and I hope that by doing this I can make a small difference to someone who doesn't have the support from family and friends that I do.

Along with the tea party and quiz I'm going to sell raffle tickets at work and also create a jewellery range for my Folksy store with all the money going to Rethink. The shop can be found here-http://folksy.com/shops/jenraefrances . I'll be adding a few more bits over the next week or so, here's a little preview-






I have also created a Just Giving website for anyone who can't come to the party or who lives too far afield http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=teaclub&isTeam=true 

To find out more about Rethink and how any money I raise will help please visit their website http://www.rethink.org/home

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...