Sunday 16 March 2014

Springing Along

After Friday's blog I wanted to end the weekend on a positive note and share some of the photos I've taken over the last couple of weekends. Whilst I don't claim to be anything special in the photography stakes (you should check it my brother Chris' photos - they're amazing https://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisr91/) I do find going for a wander, camera in paw, extremely therapeutic.

I've still got lots to learn and a lot of experimenting to do but here's a few nice, spring photos. I hope you like them!

Of course I named him Absolom


I love blossom!




Of course nothing beats two adorable bunnies and your best friend to set you back right! 

Me and Esme

Helen and Esme

Me and Estelle

My Stelly, what muddy paws you have!

Hope every one of you has had a good weekend!

Love Jen
XxxX







No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...