Thursday 6 November 2014

Face The Facts

Sometimes you just have to stop messing around and accept the facts.

These are my facts.

1. I clearly get in the way of my friends' lives and happiness. I'm an anchor round their necks weighing them down whilst being boring and annoying.

2. I have no career prospects. As being proved by my work at the moment I am a liability with very limited ability who cracks under the tiniest bit of stress. My brain is broken beyond repair.

3. No matter how 'good' my photography/sewing/drawing is or how many likes my customised boots get on Instagram this does not count as making a meaningful contribution to the world.

4. Even if money wasn't an object and I didn't have to work I still would be of no use as any one's partner, my heart and body will never be open for business.

5. On this horrible, cold day I fell asleep and didn't wake up until it was dark which meant my poor bunnies only had their day cover on. I'm terrified I'll accidentally neglect them really dangerously one day.

6. I'm too cowardly to do anything about the above and do the noble thing.

There are so many more faults I could list but I'm just too fucking tired anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...