Saturday 21 December 2013

Unplugging My Photo Block

I was starting to worry that I'd lost my photo taking ability, my little camera and I are normally pretty inseparable but our relationship hit a rocky patch during the Mars gig at the O2 when I didn't get one decent photo with it (thankfully I took my big camera with me!).

So I was pretty nonplussed with little camera's ability to perform, then to make things worse the following weeks I was barely able to take a decent photo full stop. The camera seemed to have gotten into the habit of refusing to focus when I was tying to take the close-up photos that I really like of plants, flowers etc. I was thinking that it must be something that I was doing wrong, but I hadn't changed any camera settings nor was my hand particularly unsteady.

After 3 weeks of sulking and not speaking to each other camera & I had a successful reconciliation yesterday when I was finally able to take some decent photos in the garden (yep you're right those are them at the start of the blog). I must say I'm incredibly relieved as, especially after how badly the photos I tried to take of reindeer and Christmas lights came out, I have splashed out on a Canon Digital SLR camera for Christmas which would have been a bit of a turkey (no pun intended) if I'd lost my photo taking ability!

Flowers and photo opportunities of Eastbourne beware, my camera and I are on your trail!

Love Jen
XxxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...