Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a who's been reading my blog, commenting on it, tweeting or Facebooking (is that a thing?) sending me such lovely positive feedback this year whilst I've been posting a very, very, very merry christmas.

The blog started as a suggestion from the counsellor that I was seeing at the time as an extra way to sort my ideas and try and connect with other people in the same situation. Now 67 posts (god I talk a lot) and some publishing credits on The Blurt Foundation, Mind & Rethink later I'm still really inspired to blog about everything from arts n crafts, bad days, good days, rants about the mental health system and loads inbetween.

I wanted to post a few of my fave pics from this year of all the fun times I'd had with some lovely, lovely people.
A trip to Brighton and the purchase of a new hat with Kay & Helen

Snow everywhere in January

A trip to London over a very hot May bank holiday with Helen & Rach
Trying to stay upright on the tube
 
Rach & Helen buying dessert in M&M World

30 Seconds To Mars' Flash Show In London's Soho Square


I'd forgotten how much I love festivals! At Download in June with Gem

30 Seconds To Mars, Download Festival

Meeting Mars at Download


New Tattoos!

The Red Arrows at Airbourne
The highlight of Airbourne was having the Lancaster bomber flying over me and Helen 
A Spitfire at Airbourne in August
Trafalgar Square in Sept

A fantastic day out with Helen, Jordan, Tiffany, Yvonne, Debbie & Kay

A trip to Brighton with Kay for Helen's birthday

Walking in the enchanted woods

In Covent Garden with Mum

Carving my first ever pumpkin with Gem

Tomo at 30 Seconds To Mars' amazing O2 Arena show
Shannon
Jared

Hee Hee




Oh did I mention that I got an awesome new camera for Christmas?

Merry Christmas everyone

Love Jen
XXXXX





No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...