Wednesday 17 November 2021

31 Day Song Challenge - A Song You Like With A Number In The Title




Hi guys I hope you liked my last blog where I explained what I'm hoping to do with this 'series'. I've also tagged them all under 'Music Challenge' on my blog categories to make them easier to find.

 I'm good like that!

So today's blog, as the title suggests, is about a song with a number in it's title. I've had a few ideas such as 30 Seconds To Mars - 93 Million Miles, 1000 Miles by Vanessa Carlton for summer nostalgia but I've settled on Lady GaGa - Million Reasons.

I think it's a beautiful song and shows off GaGa's amazing voice. This is off her 5th album Joanne which was a far more stripped back affair than her previous albums but has some great songs on it. If you like GaGa's more 'ballady' style then check out Speechless (I've had the privilege to hear it live and it was heart stopping) or You & I

Fingers crossed I get to hear them both live again soon ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year ๐ŸŽผ. I've been...