Monday 15 November 2021

31 Day Song Challenge - Day 1 A song with colour in the title 🎶



Hi guys I hope you're all doing ok and are relieved the Halloween spam is over 😂. When I was producing said spam I was reminded of how I do enjoy blogging regularly, I used to manage a couple a week, but with no inspiration other than my crap mental health and the shit services I have to endure they weren't going to be much fun. So I had a lightbulb moment when remembering the '30 Day Music Challenge' I did on my Instagram stories last year. I thought why not put it into blog form, it'll be fun and best of all I get to talk about music 🎶. I'm not intending to post every single day but hopefully I'll make it a couple of times a week at least 🤞🏻

So without further ado here's today's 'A song you like with colour in the title'. I had a couple of options here 'Fade To Black' by Metallica, 'Raspberry Beret' by Prince BUT I had to go with the legend himself Jimi Hendrix with Purple Haze.

From the first note of the opening it just makes you want to move and for its time it's so far ahead in its 'heaviness' and choppy guitar. There's been thousands of far more intelligent articles than I could ever write about Hendrix's influence on modern music but I can best sum it up by a YouTube comment I saw whilst copying the link of the song to this blog -

 
Says it all..... 

See you in the next blog 🤟🏻 

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...