Friday 3 September 2021

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 2 - An Expedition To Brighton!

 Yesterday Mum and I went on a trip to Brighton to see what their TK Maxx and Homesense had to offer. 


On the train with a special guest .....

Naturally we started off sensibly with breakfast to give us plenty of energy. We went to Browns who always do an amazing breakfast ...... with added cocktails (it would be rude not to 😇)


Pineapple Daquiri & Cosmopolitan


Bramble Gin cocktail

Since we had our very special guest he insisted we went to Build A Bear so he could start building his winter wardrobe .....


Let's shop Mummy!


He selected a Ravenclaw scarf (I'm a Ravenclaw) and wand. 

Post breakfast we had a walk through the Pavilion Gardens which were in full bloom and looked beautiful. 



We also had the good fortune to stumble across a David Bowie exhibition at the Brighton Museum it was amazing and worth the trip to Brighton alone. 

We wandered around loads of fun little shops in The Lanes. I brought some Crystals in Two Feathers to go on my altar. We went to Collectif and saw their gorgeous Halloween range. I absolutely fell in love with this blouse they didn't have my size in store or online currently so I'll be keeping a close eye on it ....


The pattern is adorable
 

To round off the trip we went into TK Maxx and Homesense to peruse their wares and shockingly I came out of both empty handed 😱 TK Maxx only had a small department. 


I liked these soap dispensers. 


First table


Second table.

Homesense had a bigger selection but it wasn't quite my style. 





These rugs are super cool but with my clumsiness they'd be the ultimate trip hazard 😂



Hopefully I might be able to get over again before the big day, even if it's to see that fantastic Bowie exhibition again! We had an absolutely fantastic day and I can't wait to go back.

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...