Friday 9 December 2022

Eos' Guide To Christmas Part 3 - Christmas comes to agility and I found a boat I liked πŸŽ„πŸΎ

 *Woofles, squeaks & butt wiggles*


Hello again! Jenni said I should post some photos that she took of me at agility this week. I go to The Big Barn and a nice lady called Angela runs the classes, she has two Border Collies too and they're nearly as ball obsessed as me!

The lady who owns the barn had put a Christmas frame up and Jenni made me pose in it. 

I think I look very festive



They had a tree outside too so I had to pose in front of that too.



This is Jenni's tree in her room, I told her that it should be more colourful but she told me she's something called a goth so it has to be black.


Today Mummy, Jenni and me went for a walk at the harbour and we found a boat that's always decorated for Christmas called Mr Toad. 

Here I am with it




I wish we could have Christmas trees at our door but Daddy said no just like Auntie does



Thank you for reading!

*Lick* Lick* Lick*

Eos

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...