Saturday 3 December 2022

Eos' Guide To Christmas Part 2! I went to a Christmas Market 🎄🐾

                                         *Woofles, squeaks & butt wiggles*

Hello it's me again! Jenni said I should write another blog because everyone liked my first one so much!

On Thursday Mummy, Jenni and me went to Christmas In Little Chelsea to look at the stalls and decorations. 

On the way we went into a shop called Maybugs which is doggie friendly and has pretty decorations for me to sniff.


Here are Jenni and me at the Christmas market -



I was very disappointed that Santa Paws wasn't there, I wanted to ask him for tennis balls and cheese ...

Here's also a photo of me at The Perch today, next week we're going for a festive afternoon tea there!


Thank you for reading!

*Lick* Lick* Lick*

Eos

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...