Saturday 24 September 2022

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 7 - Way to go Waitrose

I had a nice surprise today when Helen and I nipped into Waitrose and found that they had some of their Halloween range in! 

As you can see their range is small but very good. 


I got this beautiful Autumn wreath to breach the gap between now and when my room decorations go up properly. The cute spotty raincoat belongs to Helen. 





I also got this cute felt sign 


My favourite purchase was this adorable wizard bear who I've named Wesley!

He's so soft

He has a broom and hat

And a cute cape (which to be fair I'd wear if they made one in my size)

Corney's helping him settle in

I'm starting to mentally plan out my room decorations and I'll probably put them up next weekend as it's the start of October. Watch this space!

Love Jen

XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...