Sunday 24 June 2018

Sunsets & Fairy Lights

Evening all, I hope the weekend has been good
to you!

I just wanted to post a couple of fun photos from this evening's beautiful sunset and a few other bits and bobs.

First off I'd like to share that I have finally lost a full 3 stone. I'm still having quite conflicted feelings about whether I'm losing weight for the 'right' reasons (Are there right reasons?) as I described in a previous blog.

I am however refusing to give up cheese!

I've also been trying to give 'my space' a bit of a make-over, ok tidy up, so that my room really feels like the sanctuary it should be and not the death trap that it is when I'm tripping over magazines, cables and the odd sewing box! So I did what every sensible person would do and bought a cactus!


The Richardson women have a slightly embarrassing habit of killing plants and flowers but I thought a cactus should surely be hardy enough to live with me ... right? I'm also looking into using crystals to help my general well being, to see if they can also help the energy of my room. I've purchased 3 stones so far, a quartz which is going to travel in my purse with me to work that will relieve stress and anxiety. I also have amethyst for mood balancing and a malachite to help soothe my 'female issue's. I'll report back on how they help.

The Amethyst & Malachite - pretty and functional!

Speaking of pretty I wanted to show you guys Dad's latest, obsession, I mean project of filling bottles with fairy lights. I think they look utterly gorgeous! 




I particularly like this one in the garden -



To round off the blog here, as promised, are some photos of the gorgeous sunset this evening.

Panoramic View
 

And of course, the England flag! Go on lads!

Love Jen
XxxX






No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...