Friday 11 May 2018

Music Ask

You guys know me, any excuse to yap about music I'll grab with both hands. So I was delighted to find this little quiz on Pinterest about my favourite songs.

1. Purple Haze - Jimi Hendrix
2. One Track Mind - 30 Seconds To Mars
3. Boys Of Summer - Don Henley
4. God Only Knows - Beach Boys
5. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
6. Somebody Told Me - The Killers
7. Sabotage - Beastie Boys
8. Cigarettes & Alcohol - Oasis
9. Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins
10. Joanne - Lady GaGa
11. Jesus Of Suburbia - Green Day
12. Circle Of Life - Tina Turner (The Lion King OST)
13. Welcome To The Jungle - Guns N Roses
14. A Million Dreams - Greatest Showman OST
15. Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) - Marilyn Manson (cover of The Eurythmics)
16. Nimrod - Elgar
17. Grease! (obviously)
18. I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston (it was #1 when I was born!)
19. Welcome To The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
20. Kings & Queens - 30 Seconds To Mars
21. Budda For Mary - 30 Seconds To Mars
22. Born This Way - Lady GaGa
23. Baby I Call Hell - Deap Vally
24. Imitation Of Life - REM
25. Numb - Linkin Park
26. Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
27. (Good Riddance) Time Of Your Life - Green Day
28. Zombie - The Cranberries
29. Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd
30. Ladder In My Tights - Amy Studt

There you have it! A perfect excuse for both a blog and a music waffle. I'd love to know what songs you would make your.
lists.

Love Jen
XxxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...