Wednesday 25 November 2015

You

You left such a massive hole in our lives.

You never knew how loved you were.

You were suffering so badly which is why I understand what you did and why.

You showed me that there is always that back-up option when things are that bad.

You always let me come round and hug your bunnies and Guinea Pigs, Estelle and Esme still live happily in your hutch.

You're the only person I know who took carrots to the cinema!

You borrowed my prescription sunglasses so you could watch the Wingwalkers more easily at Airbourne, much to my disgust!

You are solely responsible for my Wispa addiction......  Mostly

You made me die laughing when I woke up in the middle of the night to a text from you with the name of the 3rd chipmunk from Alvin & The Chipmunks that we had spent the whole evening trying to remember (It's Simon!!).

You are the reason I worry about and check-up on my friends and family every day.

You would be impressed by Esme's disapproving glare, especially when you could give quite the glare yourself.

Your love of Nesquick milkshake was legendary.

You were so so brave my love and I miss you so much.

Love you lots Nat, I hope you're safe and happy.

Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...