Friday 3 January 2014

100 Happy Days

I stumbled across this on Twitter this evening (actually technically this morning as it's now 12.49 am) during my read of my time line to try and tire myself out so that I actually sleep but will typically have crazy anxiety dreams as that's all my brain seems capable of conjuring up at the moment, anyways I digress.

The 100 Happy Days is a challenge to post a photo of something that makes you happy every day for 100 days (this is the website http://100happydays.com/ ). I think it's a blooming fantastic idea! Having the challenge to find one thing a day that's made me happy is definitely an uplifting task and will remind me that life isn't so bad after all and as Dory would say in "Finding Nemo" to "Just Keep Swimming".

 You can follow my progress on my Twitter account @JenRaeFrances, today's photo is obviously a photo of Estelle and Esme. I think this'll also encourage me to take a nice variety of interesting photos. Plus the website suggests posting photos of cake........

Love Jen 
XxxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...