Thursday 2 April 2015

Bete Noire - an awesome jewellery website

I want to share a really cool jewellery website called Bete Noire that I've discovered, it sells really cool and quirky handmade jewellery (check out Beth's bio here). As you know I love making my own jewellery (with far more basic techniques!) so anything quirky and different is bound to catch my magpie eye!

There is so much choice on the website I really was spoilt! There are so many different, cool ranges. Eventually, after much deliberation, I went for a necklace that I feel describes me well ..



Each item is custom made, you can select colours, chain length etc so it's worth noting that if you are ordering these as a gift for someone then it won't arrive immediately (although the finished product is well worth waiting for). There is also a custom store which has given me plenty of gift ideas!


You can find Bete Noire on -


Check out the site, it's well worth it!

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...