Monday 5 January 2015

Art Pop

All my favourites together!

Over the last couple of days I've been combining my love of sewing and music via the medium of cross-stitch.

I've been doing loads of cross-stitch lately, the repetitive nature if it helps calm my brain - plus it's more addictive than crack! Apparently you can get computer programmes that turn your photos into patterns, if they do exist that would be so cool - imagine if I could make cross-stitches of Estelle and Esme!

When I decided that I wanted to make a music design I did slightly overlook the fact that I had never actually designed my own cross-stitch patterns before, thank god for Pinterest! In the end the only designs I had to work out for myself were the Mars and Pretty Reckless ones.

The Pretty Reckless

My Chemical Romance

Nirvana

Pink Floyd

30 Seconds To Mars

Greenday's American Idiot logo


Does what it says on the tin!
I'm so happy with how it's turned out and it's now taken pride of place on my wall!

Love Jen
XxxX






No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...