Monday 20 October 2014

Turning Positive Thoughts Into Art Work!




I was reading this month's Craftseller magazine and in it's 'Blogger Of The Month' it featured Joanna Rickart and her crafting blog.

What caught my eye was a piece of art she'd created entitled "Life Is Good Because Of". I thought it was so colourful  and such a good idea that I decided to lovingly rip off the idea and make it my own.

The original piece in Craftseller
 
It was a really good fun project that made me smile all evening as I drew and coloured it. I intend to put it up on my wall to cheer me up on my bad days.

Getting Started
I was tempted to leave it in black & white 'cos it looked pretty cool already but I decided it really needed to pop with colour
The finished product!
A couple of closer up views -





Here's the full list of what's on the board -
Bunnies
Scones
Nutella
Bunting
Friends
Museums
Stars
Photography
Swallows
Walking Around Cities At Night
Top Gun
Cheese On Toast
Dr Martens
Nightmare Before Christmas
Vintage Dresses
Red Lipstick
Music
Summer
Hats
Polka Dots
Cherries
Sewing
Moomins
Sugar Skulls
Cross-Stitch
Nail Polish
Reading
Dream Catchers
Hello Kitty
Alice In Wonderland
Steampunk
F1
Airshows
Fireworks
Pinterest
Vampires
Naps
Family
1920s
Art Nouveau
Buttons
Beads
Unicorns
Chocolate
Eyeliner
Halloween
Biker Jackets
Cake
Keys
London
Renaissance Art
Bows
Pandas
Disney
BBQs
Fabric
Tea
America
Bad TV

I'd genuinely encourage everyone to have a go at making something similar. It's really good fun and you end up with something pretty to hang on the wall ... marvelous!

Love Jen
XxxxX

Ps you can find Miss Jo Jangles on Pinterest  and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...