Saturday 14 September 2013

A Grand Day Out


I had a fantastic time in Brighton on Wednesday with Helen & Kay. We went over to celebrate Helen's birthday and had the loveliest day. 
On our way to Brighton


Helen wearing the lovely scarf Kay got her



Of course me being me I took the opportunity to get some photos ......... 


    

We went to the Pavillion Gardens ...



Yep I even squeezed in a Bee photo!

All smiles!

My two favorite peoples!

 Love this cute bunting in the lanes

As ladies who have our priorities right we sought out a cake shop and found Cloud 9 cakes in the old lanes. My what a find! They do delicious cakes (I recommend the Rainbow Cake), the service is great and it's got a lovely fun atmosphere. Visit their website http://www.cloud9brighton.co.uk/ or find them on Twitter https://twitter.com/Cloud9brighton

 My Rainbow Cake!

I had such a brilliant time and spending the day with Kay & Helen really lifted my mood up, so often my depression tries to tell me not to go places but Wednesday gave it a much needed kick in the arse.
Thanks ladies.

Love Jen
XXXX


PS a few more pics
The main road

Loved this cheeky fella













More bunting in The Lanes



No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...